2018 Lanzhou International Marathon Registration Guidelines
2018 Lanzhou International Marathon Registration Guidelines
Ⅰ Event Basic Information
1. Time: 10th June, 2018 *(Sunday)
2. Competition Items
<1>.Marathon Race (42.195km)
<2>.Half Marathon Race (21.0975km)
<3>. Mini marathon(about 5 kilometers)
3. the number of participants: 40000 people
4. Departure time: 7：30
5. Competition Route：The same route as the 2017 race
(the competition route has got the international measurement certificate) (Please refer to rules of the competition for details)
Ⅱ Application Qualifications
1 Age Requirements to the Participants
<1>.Marathon participants should be over 20 years old (born in 1998).
<2>. Half Marathon participants should be over 16 years old (born in 2002).
<3>.Mini marathon participants have no age limit, Children who are under 15 years old(only access to Mini marathon) should hold their household registration books and enroll with their parents (at least with one of the parents) and their parents should hold ID cards (passports or military ID).
<4>. Notice of registration: Participants who are under 18 years old could enroll to participate in marathon with holding the disclaimer statement signed by their guardians or legal representatives.
2. Physical Condition Requirements to the Participants
Marathon is an athletic sport of high load and great intensity over long distances. It is also a high risk athletic sport. Thus, it raises high demands on participant physical conditions. Participants should have good health and long-term running or training experiences. Participants may choose competition items among Marathon, Half Marathon,10km Marathon and Mini marathon according to their own health conditions and capability.
The patients having diseases as below should not participate in the competition.
<1>. Patients with congenital heart disease and rheumatic heart disease.
<2>. Patients with hypertension and cerebrovascular disease.
<3>. Patients with myocarditis and other heart disease.
<4>. Patients with coronary artery disease and severe arrhythmia.
<5>. Patients with diabetes.
<6>. Patients who catch cold two weeks before the marathon.
<8>. Patients with other diseases unfit for sports.
In the competition, participants themselves would be responsible for personal body injury, property damage or loss caused by personal health and other personal reasons. The Organizing Committee strongly advises the participants to have a physical examination in corresponding medical institutions and buy themselves personal accident insurance.
3. Registration Measures
<1> Limitation of participants number: There are about 40,000 runners participating in the event, including 10000 runners for Marathon, 8,000 runners for Half Marathon, 22,000 Mini marathon runners.
<2> Registration for Marathon, Half Marathon, and Mini marathon
a. website pre-enrollment: Between 10:00AM March 11th to 15:00 March 25th 2018, website pre-enrollment system will open. Applicants should access the official website of Lanzhou International Marathon (http://www.lzmarathon.com) to fill in the registration information and submit it (marathon, half marathon and mini marathon do not accept group registration).
b. The registration of the Lanzhou International Marathon for applicants can be divided into two stages: drawing lots and the winning of lots as well as payment. After completing the operation of the pre-enrollment, the applicants has the opportunity to participate in the draw. The winners from drawing lots pay the registration fee in due time can be treated as successful registration. The registration qualification from drawing lots can only be used by winners from drawing lots and can't transfer to others. There is no need to pay any fee for applicants who doesn't get the registration qualification.
c. The audit and draw, The audit and draw will be conducted between March 26th to mid April (the audit institution will suspend audit work in national holidays).
Audit content: 1. Bad record from the public security bureau; 2. Suspended or blacklisted by IAAF, China track-and-field association athletics, and the organizing committee; 3.False age, false identity in registration; 4. Select the emergency contact of applicants and confirm with them about if they approve their friends or children participating in Marathon competition. 5. After auditing, join in the draw.
d. Release the draw results: mid April
The results of the draw will be sent to the contestant by SMS or can be checked in the Lanzhou International Marathon official website. The applicant who get the registration qualification need to pay the registration fee within 4 days, and the exact time is subject to the announced information. If the fee is not paid within the prescribed time, it shall be regarded as abstention, and the registration fee shall not be paid after abstention.
e. If the winner of drawing lots fails to pay the registration fee within the specified time, it will conduct second draw, and the specific time is subject to the published information. In the second draw, if applicants win the registration qualification through second draw, they should pay the registration fee within 3 days. if there is still no payment, applicants can't attend draw or other alternate.
<4> Once participation is confirmed, one can't change match items. No refunds of competition fees are returned if one quits the race.
<5>For domestic participants(not including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), the second generation ID card is required when register the game. For military personnel, Military officer certificate or Solider Cards can be used for registration
4. The foreign elite athletes invited by the organizing committee are implemented according to Regulations of China Athletic Association on Inviting Foreign Elite Athletes to Participate in Marathon Competitions in China.
5. The cost of transportation, accommodation and insurance of the participating individuals and teams should be cover by themselves.
6. athletes who have beeb registered in Chinese Athletic Association must participate in the competition with registration card.
7. Entry Fee :
<1>. Foreign participants：￥350 per person.
<2>. Domestic (Including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions) participants:￥100 per person for marathon, ￥80 per person for Half Marathon，￥60 per person for 5 km.
8. Payment Methods
Through Alipay, WeChat of registration platform.
Ⅲ Requirements of Competition and Registration Qualification in Marathon
The marathon players must have the experience of finishing half -Marathon (21.0975 kilometers).
1. green channel:
After completing the registration information online, players in accordance with the following conditions are not required to participate in the draw, and will directly obtain the competition qualification. The list and draw result will be published in the Lanzhou International Marathon official website at the same time.
<1>. Special athletes and professional athletes invited by Organizing Committee;
<2>. Players participated in any of 2011-2017 years' Lanzhou International Marathon race, the marathon finish results reached the men's requirement of 3:30:00 (inclusive) or women's 4:00:00 (inclusive).
<3>. The player who won the permanent number of the Lanzhou International Marathon;
<4>. From 2015 to 2017, athletes who participated in three successive Lanzhou International Marathon project and finished the race，or athletes who participated in 5 Lanzhou International Marathon and finished the race between 2011 and 2017.
<5>. From January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017, players who participated in A class event jointly organized by China Track and Field Association. The players who finished the marathon reach the following requirements. Within the men's 3:00:00 (inclusive), the women 3:30:00 (inclusive).
<6>. the cumulative participation in three "2017 healthy Chinese marathon series" contestants;
<7>. Players who have participated in two “Sweet Run--National Women's Half Marathon Championships”.
2. Ordinary players:
Players who participated in the full marathon project and finished the race within 6 hours. Players who took part in half marathon project and finished the race within 3 hours. Take random draw to determine the qualification of the competition.
ⅣRequirements of Competition and Registration Qualification in Marathon
The half marathon players must have the experience of finishing half -Marathon (21.0975 kilometers), Or players who have more than 10 kilometers running competition experience as well as players keep long-term running exercise.
1. green channel:
No need to attend the draw for players who completed 2017 Lanzhou International Half -Marathon.
2. Ordinary players:
The ordinary players attend random draw to determine the qualification of the competition.
* Special note: the online marathon results are invalid.
Ⅴ Requirements of Competition and Registration Qualification in Mini Marathon
Players must have the habit of keeping long-term running exercise.
ⅥThe organizing committee will check the qualifications of the applicants and the results will inform the applicants through text message.
Ⅶ Registration Procedures:
1. Applicants of marathon, half marathon and mini marathon can be registered through the official website registration system of Lanzhou International Marathon. No group enrolment is accepted.
2. During the registration period, all applicants must read and agree to "Declaration of Competition", "Notice of Registration" and "Risk Warning". After that, fill in all registration information and submit the registration fee according to the requirements. After the closure of the registration, players can check the competition number in Lanzhou International Marathon official website according to the official announcement, and download, print Confirmation Letter of Registration. Then inquire receiving process of competition items and relevant requirements.
3. Athletes registered in China Athletics Association need go through registration procedures by China Athletics Association website.
Ⅷ Important instructions
1. The registration of the 2018 Lanzhou International Marathon contestants is divided into two stages: pre-registration and winning the draw as well as payment procedures. After completing the operation of pre- registration, the player has the opportunity to participate in the draw.
The winners from drawing lots pay the registration fee in due time can be treated as successful registration. The registration qualification from drawing lots can only be used by winners from drawing lots and can't transfer to others. There is no need to pay any fee for applicants who doesn't get the registration qualification.
2. Players should fill in the personal information conscientiously. The organizing committee will verify the authenticity of the information and cancel the 2018 Lanzhou International Marathon qualification once there are false personal information.
3. During the Marathon competition, once players have uncivilized behaviors along the race route (such as urinating, littering and so on), the organizing committee will cancel their competition qualification, and report to the Chinese Athletic Association for additional punishment.
Ⅸ Contact information of Registration Center : 0931-8456217 (working time: legal working day 9:00-17:30)